Friday, December 21, 2007

Watch "Family Night at Christmas!"

Here is a video I put together from pictures I took Wednesday night. Just click on the link below. Please share and add comments on how you enjoyed the service on the link provided

A special thanks to Robert for running me all over town ;-)
What a great time for all ages. God has really blessed our church.

I also have the large version I can give you on CD
Merry Christmas! ...Randy

------------------------------------------

Family Night at Christmas!

3 min 3 sec - Dec 21, 2007
Description:
Family Night at Christmas! First Baptist Church - Hopkinsville Ky
Fun time for all.
Hosted by Eva Self

Video and Pic by Randy Sigler

If you're having trouble watching the video, try copying the following URL into your browser:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1779385776730999714&pr=goog-sl


No comments: