Friday, January 30, 2009

SelfStudy



Hey Team,

I hope you have all survived the storm reasonably well, and that you all have what you need at this time. If not, or if you know someone who may have a need that our class could meet, please let me know.

Song of Solomon (for students)

As we have discussed, our class is going to pay for the Song of Solomon Bible study for students by Tommy Nelson. Jeff plans to provide this study for our youth and we will donate the series to the church. We will take up a special offering this Sunday for that purpose. If you want to write a check you can make it payable to the church.

Nursery

Thanks to those of you who have already signed up to work in the nursery in February. This is such an important ministry for our entire church. We still have a few more spots that we need to fill. Also, if you sign up and cannot work that Sunday, please find a replacement. Thanks!



Sunday School

O.K., by now I know that some of you have seen the "video" of my misguided, delusional, "what in the world was I thinking?" attempt of doing whatever it was that I did in Sunday School last week (thanks a lot, Joelette and Mike). Since we are contemplating a ban on all recording devices, you will have to be there in person to make sure you don't miss anything in the future. Don't worry, I have no plans to sing, rap, or otherwise make a fool of myself this Sunday (although that sometimes happens regardless of my plans). Bottom line: we hope to see you Sunday and we miss you when you are not there.
Press on....
Andrew

No comments: