Thursday, June 25, 2009

SelfStudy - FBC

Hey Team,

I am very excited about what we are planning for Sunday School over the next several weeks!

First, this Sunday, June 28, four of our class members will share brief testimonies. Each time we have done this previously it has been a very meaningful time. I am excited about those who have agreed to share. Please be praying for them and please come to hear and support them.

Then, beginning July 5, we have a very special treat. My favorite Bible teacher (and favorite person in general) will be leading a study of the book of Ruth. Yes, I'm talking about my wife, Eva. Many of you women have been in studies with her before, but I suspect most of the men have not. Please plan to come. It's going to be great!

Hope to see you this Sunday. Invite a friend or neighbor to come with you.

Press on.

Andrew

No comments: