Thursday, January 7, 2010

SelfStudy

Hey Team,

Hope all of you are well. I realize some (e.g. teachers, students) like the snow more than others, so I hope wherever you are that you are warm and safe.

Thanks, Ronnie
Thanks again to Ronnie Barnett for teaching our class last Sunday in my absence. A number of you have already told me what a great job he did. I hope many of our men will be able to participate in the Men's Fraternity study that resumes on January 20 at 5:45 p.m.

This Sunday
I am excited about what we are going to do this Sunday. Basically, we are going to have a time where we can ask questions about "living the Christian life." For example, questions that may begin with . . .

"How do I deal with . . ."
"What should I do when . . ."
"What does the Bible say about . . ."

As best we can, we will try to address these questions either in class this Sunday, or perhaps as a separate "lesson" some time in the future. This should be fun, and hopefully very relevant. It will work best if as many of us as possible come prepared to ask questions.

Football


Enough said......

Press on.....
Andrew



















No comments: