Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Update re: Jason and Heidi Arnold

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Heidi Arnold <shakes721@yahoo.com>
To: Andrew Self <andrewcself@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, February 2, 2010 8:09:27 PM
Subject: Re:

Andrew,
Heidi and I are doing well. I am back teaching in the classroom, which I enjoy. I am getting used to walking a little slower. Climbing hills and stairs is still difficult but manageable. My phantom pain has completely subsided, though I do get a few uncomfortable sensations every day or two.

We are still thankful that Jason's injuries weren't any more severe- he survived this for a reason. We are also thankful that the insurance company did pay for the computerized knee (C-leg).

Thank you and the Sunday school class for the prayers. We are so blessed to have a caring church family.

Feel free to share parts of this email that you think are appropriate to be passed along.
Jason and Heidi





No comments: