Thursday, October 25, 2007

S.S.

Hey Team:



I always like to know what is going on; to not miss anything that is happening around me. For example:

1. Last summer while we were on vacation, I very much regretted not being at church the morning my friend, Paige Morris, made her public profession of faith;

2. A week or so ago, I was glad I was in Sunday School when Mike Stewart shared an absolutely hilarious story about a recent family vacation;

3. This past Sunday, I wanted to be there to express my love and support to Dr. Travis and Sue as they announced their future plans; and

4. I'm glad I went to the church picnic where we shared a great time of fellwoship, and got to hear our man, Derrick Watson, do his thing with his guitar (great job, D.W.!).


I don't know what's going to happen this Sunday, but I know I don't want to miss it. Hope to see you there!


Press on.
Andrew

No comments: