Monday, January 14, 2008

Tiffany's Grandmother's funeral

From: Jeff Jones jjonesfbchop@bellsouth.net

Hey guys, I wasn't sure if you knew, so I wanted to pass it on.

-------------

Hello –


Steve called tonight and said the funeral for Tiffany's grandmother will be Tuesday at 11 a.m. It will be at Cassidy-Turley Funeral Home, but I forgot to ask the town. We have $50 for the gift when she returns and I will get a gift certificate at KY American Seed. If anyone else wants to give, let me know, but we do have enough to make a nice gift from the class. If you want to call, Steve's cell is 270-348-6001 and Tiffany's is (270) 348-4422. They will probably come home Wednesday. If you get other information, please let me know.

Thanks much for helping with the Travis' reception. It looked GREAT to see so many beautiful young people serving and assisting.
Have a great week!

Love you all,


..Carolyn

No comments: