Friday, April 25, 2008

Most recent update on Perry Meeks

From: The Meeks Family <prmeeks@bellsouth.net>
Date: Apr 24, 2008 12:35 PM
Subject: Most recent update on Perry


Hey everyone! This came from our friend John who has been by his side since he arrived at the hospital.

They have all the tubes out of Perry, except the IV of course. His shoulder pain has went way down. Doc asked him his pain on a scale of one to ten and he said and 2 when not moving and only a 3 when moving. That is great. They moved Perry out of the ICU and into their Ward. He is being treated great by the doctors and staff there. He has a tentative flight time of 0800 tomorrow morning.

Perry dictated a note to John and this was part of my note from Perry: Just to let you know, John is taking good care of me. The docs and nurses are really good to me. I Love You.

Thank you all for all the prayers. What a testimony that we have to tell!

I am making a phone call this evening to a wife of one of the soldiers that was killed. She has asked for me to call her. This is not a call that I am wanting to make, but I know that God will give me the words!

Love,

Roscella

No comments: