Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SelfStudy Weekly

Hey Team:

We will continue our study of David this week. We're going to consider some issues regarding parenting, which I know is an issue near and dear to all of us.

Please pray for Mike McKinney who will be speaking in our morning worship service this Sunday. Also, my sweet wife will be singing a Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir song with the choir. I know I am partial, but I can't remember ever hearing Eva sing when I did not receive a blessing.
Also, this Sunday evening during the evening worship service my father will begin teaching his book, What Should We Believe About Jesus? Again, I know I am partial, but I believe it will be a great six week study.

Don't forget we could use a few more folks to help us move the Blakemans this Friday evening at 6:30 p.m. Mark Gary, Mike Stewart and I will be there and we would love to have you join us.

Press on.....
Andrew




No comments: