Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SelfStudy

Hey Team,

Surveys
I have very much appreciated, and thoroughly enjoyed, our class discussions the last several weeks as we have gone through the process of evaluating our S.S. class. I also appreciate those of you who completed surveys this past Sunday. The results are both interesting and helpful, and I look forward to going over those results as a class this Sunday.
If you did not get to complete a survey and would still like to do so, I have attached it to this email. Please try to email, fax (889-6008), or otherwise get it back to me by the end of the week so I can include it with the other results.

Men's Fraternity
Don't forget that the men's study led by Ronnie Barnett will start this Wednesday, August 26 at 5:45 p.m. (somewhere in the basement).

Disaster Relief Surveys
If you have not returned your Disaster Relief Survey, please do so this Sunday. Those who do will get a "prize."

Press on.
Andrew

No comments: