Thursday, August 6, 2009

S.S.

Hey Team,
Hope you are all well.
Thanks again to Eva for a great study on the book of Ruth. I know, I know, I am a little (O.K. a lot) partial to her, but I think she always does a great job. My impression is that everybody else who participated in the study felt the same way. Hopefully we will be able to get her to do it again sometime.
I am thankful for and blessed by my spouse -- and if you will stop and think about it, you are blessed by your spouse too. Maybe we need to count the many reasons why, and then tell them, thank them, and love them in their language.
We need all hands on deck starting this Sunday as we begin our S.S. class Retreat/Evaluation/Self-Study (pun intended). It is always good -- in all situations and life experiences -- to examine, reexamine, evaluate, reevaluate, etc. And that's what we are going to do starting this Sunday regarding our S.S. What and how and why and . . . can we make S.S. more meaningful, etc.
Hope to see you there!
Press on.
Andrew

No comments: