Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Re: Update on Lane Ann Miller

Thank you for update and all you do as busy as you are Andrew.

Please let the family know their strength helps all of us as much...

Randy

On 10/7/09, Andrew Self <andrewcself@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Friends,
>
> Lane Ann had surgery on her colon yesterday to remove the tumor(s).
> Unfortunately, as they suspected, the cancer has spread to the liver and the
> lymph nodes.  They will meet with the oncologist in the next several days to
> explore treatment options.  Tim is a very pragmatic person and he clearly
> understands the magnitude and implications of the diagnosis.
>
> As you know, Tim and Lane Ann's life is a testimony to their great faith in
> our Lord.  Their faith and love and devotion to Him remains strong and
> steadfast, even in the midst of this terrible storm.  I spoke with Tim this
> morning and he told me that late last night the Lord gave him Psalm 30:1-3
> which says:
>
> I will extol Thee, O Lord, for Thou has lifted me up and hast not let my
> enemies rejoice over me.  O Lord my God, I cried to Thee for help, and Thou
> didst heal me.  O Lord, Thou hast brought up my soul from Sheol; Thou hast
> kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
>
> Tim does not subscribe to "name it and claim it" theology.  However, he does
> know and believe that God is able to do what He wills.  Above all, they want
> the name of Jesus to be lifted up and praised through every experience of
> their lives -- in whatever way He chooses.  Please join me in praying with
> them and for them.
>
> Press on.
>
> Andrew
>
>
>

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: