Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Supporting Cystic Fibrosis, from Kevin Meacham


Dear Friends and Family,

This year I (Kevin) have decided to challenge myself by running the Chicago Marathon (26.2 miles). I am doing this in memory of our son Turner, and to honor Gracey.

I am running on behalf of team CF (Cystic Fibrosis). As part of my Team CF challenge, I must raise $1750 to be given directly to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

I ask for your support in two ways.

  • Please support us in prayer, pray for Gracey and her fight with CF, pray for a cure for CF, and pray for my strength and endurance as I train and when I run the race on Sunday October 12, 2008.
  • You can also support us by making a donation through the following options:
    1) fill out the attached pledge form and send in your check or credit card payment to the address given on form;
    2) donate over the phone using a Visa, MC, or AMEX, by calling 1-800-824-5064; or,
    3) donate online at http://www.cff.org/LWC/KevinMeacham9252.

    I have attached a CF letter, pledge form, and pictures. Thanks so much for your support.

    Love
    Kevin, Jennifer, and Gracey



No comments: