Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Tubbs are moving

Hey Team,
 
Robert and Kathy Tubbs are moving this Saturday and could use some help.  Unfortunately, I will not be able to help because I will be with our pastor search committee in Georgia this weekend.  However, if you can help, please plan to meet at the Tubbs' current home (5925 Lafayette Rd.) at 8:00 a.m. this Saturday.  These occasions are always a great time of fellowship for all involved. 
 
Max is going to share a brief announcement in S.S. this Sunday about an upcoming event.  I hope you will plan to be there as we continue our study of Song of Solomon.
 
Press on.
 
Andrew
 

 

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Robert Tubbs <rtubbs@hwea-ky.com>
To: andrewcself@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 10:49:07 AM
Subject: moving

Andrew, I hope you are having a good week. Just to let you know, we are
going to move to Major Lane this Saturday the 20th. I have some help but a
few more guys would be great. I know this is short notice so if everyone is
tied up, that's ok.
Also, when the new pastor comes I would love to meet him.

Thanks for all you do!

Robert


No comments: